From Wikimedia District of Columbia
Whether you're a free culture movement veteran, a newcomer interested in participating for the first time, or simply curious about our mission and programs, it's easy to get involved. You can make a huge difference.
- Become a member: Becoming a member is one of the easiest ways to support our mission. Members influence the direction of Wikimedia DC and help provide valuable support. Learn more about our membership options »
- Follow us online: Be sure to keep up-to-date on Wikimedia DC happenings by following us on Facebook and Twitter and by reading our blog.
- Attend a local event: See our calendar of upcoming events »
- Apply for a grant: Wikimedia DC provides small grants to individuals, community groups, and nonprofit organizations to fund activities that align with our mission. Learn more about our grants program »
- Volunteer your time: Your help can make a difference in our campaign to support free knowledge. Learn more about volunteering »
- Donate: Your contribution will help provide critical funding for our educational and outreach programs. Learn more about donation options »