Status: Under Review
1. The 2017 election of the Board of Directors (the “Election”) shall take place from September 2, 2017 to September 29, 2017.
2. The Election shall be conducted in accordance with the Election Policy.
3. Nominations for the Election shall be accepted from August 14, 2017 to September 1, 2016.
4. James Hare shall serve as the Chair of the Election Committee for the duration of the Election.
5. The Secretary is instructed to place upon the election ballot an additional question as to whether the members approve the Annual Budget for Fiscal Year 2017–18 as recommended by the Board of Directors, and authorize the Board to spend funds in accordance with that budget.
The following text is not part of the proposed resolution: