Revision as of 13:59, 7 September 2019
Status: Under Review
1. The 2019 election of the Board of Directors (the “Election”) shall take place from September 30, 2019 to October 26, 2019.
2. The Election shall be conducted in accordance with the Election Policy.
3. Nominations for the Election shall be accepted from September 9, 2019 to September 27, 2019.
4. Peter Meyer shall serve as the Chair of the Election Committee for the duration of the Election.
5. The Secretary is instructed to place upon the election ballot an additional question as to whether the members approve the Annual Budget for Fiscal Year 2019–20 as recommended by the Board of Directors, and authorize the Board to spend funds in accordance with that budget.
The following text is not part of the proposed resolution:
The elected Board members whose current terms end in 2019 are Kirill Lokshin, John Sadowski, and Emily Temple-Wood.