1. The 2019 election of the Board of Directors (the “Election”) shall take place from September 30, 2019 to October 28, 2019.
2. The Election shall be conducted in accordance with the Election Policy.
3. For the duration of the Election, the Election Committee shall be comprised of Peter Meyer, Diane Shaw, and Rob Fernandez, with Peter Meyer as the Chair.
4. Nominations for the Election shall be accepted from September 9, 2019 to September 27, 2019.
5. The Secretary is instructed to place upon the election ballot an additional question as to whether the members approve the Annual Budget for Fiscal Year 2019–20 as recommended by the Board of Directors, and authorize the Board to spend funds in accordance with that budget.
The following text is not part of the proposed resolution:
The elected Board members whose current terms end in 2019 are Kirill Lokshin, John Sadowski, and Emily Temple-Wood.