Email address policy
ARTICLE I – PURPOSE AND SCOPE
1. Purpose. The purpose of the Email Address Policy ("Policy") is to establish rules concerning the assignment and use of email addresses assigned by Wikimedia District of Columbia ("Corporation").
2. Scope. This Policy applies to email addresses assigned on a domain name owned by the Corporation, as well as individuals who have been assigned such email addresses.
ARTICLE II - POLICY
1. No Personal Use. Email addresses issued by the Corporation shall only be used for conducting the official business of the Corporation. No personal use of Corporation email addresses is permitted.
2. Persons Assigned Email Addresses. Officers and Directors of the Corporation, staff members, and contractors shall be assigned Corporation email addresses.
3. Revoking Email Addresses. The Secretary shall revoke the email address of any person who no longer satisfies the conditions of Article II, Paragraph 2, provided that such persons may request the revocation to be delayed by up to 90 days to allow for organizational continuity. Such requests require the approval of the President.