Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2020–21
This report describes the activities of Wikimedia District of Columbia during Fiscal Year 2020–21, covering the period from October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
During the 2020–21 fiscal year, Wikimedia DC program activity focused in a single principal program area, institutional partnership.
Consistent with past program results, collaborative editing events, such as edit-a-thons and editing workshops, comprised the bulk of our institutional partnership program activity. Over the course of the fiscal year, Wikimedia DC supported a total of 30 events in partnership with 22 institutional partners, which included a broad spectrum of cultural, academic, and government institutions, non-governmental organizations, and other groups:
- American Archive of Public Broadcasting
- American Statistical Association
- American University
- Charles Sumner School
- DC History Center
- National Agricultural Library
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Planet Word
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center
- Smithsonian Institution
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- United States Domestic Policy Council
- University of Maryland
- White House Gender Policy Council
- World Health Organization
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all events during the fiscal year were held virtually.