Grant application: Chicago Meetup 16/Wiknic 2016
Please tell us a little about yourself. If you are uncomfortable with posting any of the requested information publicly, please contact us for assistance.
- (1) What is your name?
- Antonio Vernon (User:TonyTheTiger)
- (2) What is your email address?
- (3) Do you currently reside in the United States? If not, please specify your country of residence.
- (4) Are you requesting this grant on behalf of an organization or group? If so, please provide the name of the group.
- WikiProject Chicago
Description of purpose
Please tell us a little about the project or activity for which you are requesting funding. Please provide enough detail to allow us to evaluate how your request aligns with our charitable mission.
- (5) What is the purpose for which the funding will be used?
- Food and beverage for the Chicago Meetup 16/Wiknic 2016
- (6) How does this purpose align with our mission?
- The meeting is a community outreach event to spread and promote Wikipedia culture
Please tell us a little about the funding you need. To expedite review of your application, please provide as much detail as possible.
- (7) How much funding do you need?
- I would like a $200 budget for food and beverage. Although I expect about 10 or maybe 15 attendees tops, I will plan for 20-25.
- (8) When will you need funding?
- You can reimburse my expenditures soon after the Wiknic (July 23)
- (9) What specific costs will the funding cover?
- I will buy a few dozen cans and bottles of assorted beverages, napkins, paper plates, plastic cups, ice, and food. Tentatively, I am thinking of chips or cookies, one veggie tray, one fruit tray, and a large order (maybe 100-150) of buffalo wings or chicken tenders. I will also request reimbursement for my personal parking so I can park near the event with all of these items.