Status: Under Review
1. The Election Committee has advised the Board of Directors (the "Board") that the action by ballot authorized by a resolution of the Board on September 7 in order to effect the 2019 election of the Board did not meet the quorum required to duly elect new Directors.
2. It is the desire of the Board to repeat the action by ballot previously authorized, such that new Directors may be duly elected as prescribed by the Bylaws.
3. The new action by ballot shall take place from November 14, 2019 to December 5, 2019.
4. The Secretary is instructed to distribute a new set of ballots to the members of the Corporation in the form previously prepared and distributed.
5. The Election Committee appointed by the resolution of the Board on September 7 shall remain convened until new Directors have been duly elected.
6. Except as otherwise provided for by this resolution, the ballots shall be distributed, received, and counted in accordance with Article VII of the Election Policy.
The following text is not part of the proposed resolution: