1. The 2021 election of the Board of Directors (the “Election”) shall take place from December 2, 2021 to December 30, 2021.
2. Nominations for the Election shall be accepted from November 17, 2021 to December 1, 2021.
3. For the duration of the Election, the Election Committee shall consist of Kirill Lokshin, Peter Meyer, Kevin Payravi, John Sadowski and Diane Shaw, with Peter Meyer as the Chair.
4. Except as otherwise provided for by this resolution, the Election shall be conducted in accordance with the Election Policy.
5. The Secretary is instructed to place upon the election ballot an additional question as to whether the members approve the Annual Budget for Fiscal Year 2021–22 as recommended by the Board of Directors, and authorize the Board to spend funds in accordance with that budget.
The following text is not part of the proposed resolution:
The elected Board members whose current terms end in 2021 are Kirill Lokshin, John Sadowski, and Emily Temple-Wood.