Internal:Safe space policy amendment
From Wikimedia District of Columbia
The Safe Space Policy is amended by striking Article III, Paragraph 1, and replacing it with the following:
1. Prohibited Behavior. Prohibited behavior shall include, but shall not be limited to:
- (a) Discriminatory Speech. Disparaging, demeaning, or offensive remarks made about or directed at any individual or group on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic which is legally protected in the District of Columbia or is otherwise enumerated in the Non-Discrimination Policy.
- (b) Threatening Conduct. Intimidation, threats, or stalking; unwelcome following, photography, or recording; unwelcome or violent physical contact; or any other verbal or physical conduct intended to threaten, intimidate or coerce.
- (c) Conduct of a Sexual Nature. Unwelcome sexual attention or advances; suggestive comments or gestures; requests for sexual favors; or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
- (d) Graphic Content. The display of sexual content and imagery, or content that is otherwise graphic, without adequate prior notice.
- (e) Disruption. Deliberate disruption of talks, programs, or events.
- (f) Other Conduct. Any other conduct that Wikimedia DC reasonably determines would interfere with its events or the safety and comfort of participants.