From Wikimedia District of Columbia
Some notes of clarification based on a board meeting:
- IV. 1. (f) The clean hands requirement is thought necessary because some documents the Board will have to submit to DC require the Board to state that its members do not have more than $100 in late taxes, parking fees, etc.
- V. 1.(b) Board members expect that the conflict of duty disclosure will be necessary for some federal government employees, and perhaps some people who have signed noncompete clauses.
- VII. 2. All members of Wikimedia DC can vote; there is no other criterion. -- Econterms 19:21, 13 September 2012 (EDT)
draft proposal for early 2020 update to election policy
- In III.3, make explicit that there is an expectation that the election committee produces a certain kind of report after an election: the Ballot, Exhibits, and Results as shown on Meetings_(2019–2020)
- article VII -- in VII.1, VII.2 and VII.5, give committee a bit more time just to be realistic -- I suggest 48 hours, 48 hours, and 72 hours
- Point to where the quorum is specified, for speedy clarity. It is in the bylaws, article V section 5.